Talent shortages. An aging population. Higher cancer rates. Increased mental health issues. This is the new normal in Canada's labour market.
What does it mean for employers? The cost of employee benefit plans are higher than ever before, medical needs are changing and profitability is being impacted.
Enter White Willow. A new concept in benefit plan design and management. We work for you – independent of any insurers or clients. We are seasoned experts with objective adivce. We take the guess work out of plan design to deliver the most meaningful coverage possible. As consultants, we negotiate with your insurers to reduce costs, resolve issues and advocate what matters to you and your employees.
Our personalized service is renowned in the industry – come under our care, and we'll show you why.
Founded by Cathy Fuchs in 1990, the name White Willow reflects the company’s call to action of “come under our care”.
In 2009, White Willow joined People Corporation. People Corporation is a leading provider of group benefits, group retirement and human resources services in Canada. No matter where our clients are located, they can benefit from a national partner delivering local service. We have offices across the country, each backed by a team of experts and the resources of a national firm.
The power of our People Corporation encompasses:
- 400+ professionals across Canada
- 30 offices and satellite offices in seven provinces
- The power and stability of a publicly traded company with significant accountability
- Deep expertise in fully insured, self-insured (ASO) and buying group strategies
- Operations in multiple market segments and industries including mid-market corporations, associations, healthcare and broader public sectors and universities and colleges
- Specialization in the areas of pension consulting primarily focusing on defined contribution and group RRSP strategies
- Leadership in HR services including recruitment, career management and general consulting including compensation design and coaching service